pátek 3. srpna 2012

Several outsights

I won a battle in a big fight yesterday and realized how much I have learned over the years spended in paddling family.

Inspired by Kate, would like to share several outsight:


The family atmosphere of frendship, which is in paddling is simply unique. We all are part of it and all of us are making it. Great!

-there is no warm hug from rival (from anybody!) when you screw it up; thank you Sarah, Claudia, Jacqui, Angi, Verča, Irča, Carole, Jenny, Mathilde, Rosalyn and many others for making the difference
-there is no cheering up from member of different team or even from member of your team, bcs everyone is busy with his problems; thank you Ettore, Cathy, Thomas, Shaun, Yves, Jean-yves, Scott, James and many others for making the difference
- there is no free help offered at all, thank you Tim, Etiene, Huw, Richard, GB team trailer, Jorg, Annet street gang, Kayak Vavrovo, Nouria, Alberto and many others for making the difference
- there is not much of everyday joy and happines, thank you brasilien chicos and many others for making the difference
- there are no judges and some people simply dont play fair game, thanks to everybody for making the difference
- there are no warm and nice word or even "Hi" from people who were more succesfull than you are, thank you Elena, Jana, Connie, Peter, Daniele, Tony, Hochschorners, David, Robin, Mandy, Richard and the others for making the difference

Yet this doesnt mean Im not happy with my decision to quit. Under circumstances, I still dont know exact answer on question which Ettore gave me in February, when I told him that one way or another my body says that 2012 is my last year being top athlet.

"What will you do when you stop with paddling?"

But what I know most certainly is: I will NEVER STOP paddling.
I will just slow down a bit and use my eyes instead of muscles.

Looking forward to see those, who were more lucky in the selection roulette!
GOOD VIBES to all of you!

Marie Sehnalova
formerly (long time ago) known as a "big CZ hope" Marie Rihoskova :-D

PS: if your name isnt written here it doesnt mean that I do not value your presence

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat